Thursday, November 5, 2009

ouch

Shortly after my last run mom popped by with my new shoes from Zappos.
Got off work @1am.

Got home and decided to take em for a spin on the lakeside loop.
Nomally I wouldnt run again, twice in the same day.
My body disagrees with it.

I really wanted to test out the new shoes.
Long story short they feel ok, a little stiff, overall the footbed feels good.
I usually get neutral cushion shoes,these have just a little motion control.

My shins hurt pretty bad,
Usually happens when I run too much but have had shoes cause this problem. Tough to say @ this point.
They were rubbing @ first but after 3 minutes everything felt good.
I really felt like I was running fatigued.

Lakeside loop25'41"45

1 comment:

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

I screwed my shins up 3 years ago with motion control shoes - apparently those type of shoes causes torque to the shin area when you are a 'neutral' runner...
So...just keep an eye on that.
Looks like your training is going great, though!