Sunday, September 21, 2008

run like an idiot

Ran with TTR this morning....6am :(

Came out a tad too fast and ran like a crazy chicken.

So we cruised all the way out to sabino basin proper on phone line.

The trail was pleasantly overgrown once past the junction with the trail that drops down to the top of the road.
A bit techy too.I got to do some big jumps, leaps and bounds.
So trail out and back no road...
13+miles3hrs10min43sec





The after math... you can see my speedy slow poke socks and if you look hard you can see the snail on em.
Thats Loo dog(Lotus) ham en it up.










Loo dog your a cheeze.

The coming weeks itinerary-

thursday 25th-Tempe splash and dash
Open water swim 700?meters then a 2 mile run

friday rest/ drive to Flag/ sleep in truck.

Saturday-Flag marathon/ drive home.

Sun-Mt Hopkins run with TTR
If I hurry I can make another splash and dash @ the U of A depending on how long Hopkins takes!

Happy trails everybody:)

4 comments:

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

You are a wild man! I can't believe you are going to do all that next weekend! I'll look forward to the reports.
I had tentatively planned on going to Sabino today with TTR, because a friend cancelled on our Saturday CSP trail run. However, I just had too much going on and couldn't coordinate all of my activities this weekend. I'm planning on doing Charoleau Gap, maybe trying to do around 14-15 miles that day. Enjoyed the pictures of Loo - that is one cute dog. My dog does that 'dead dog' pose and it is just a crack up.
Looks like you got a blister on your toe. Funny socks. No ham it up pictures of you?
Great total time for an out and back on Phoneline to Sabino Basin! You must have booked it.
Hope to see you in a couple of weeks.

RunningTroysLife said...

it was some weird blood blister.

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

I'm thinking of joining you with TTR on Mt. Hopkins on Sunday. I figured if you can do it after a marathon, I can do it after an 11 mile race! I probably won't go to the top, maybe just the end of the dirt road (about 15 miles).
My in-laws just bought a new house in Sahuarita, so I thought I could go see them after doing Mt. Hopkins.
Your craziness wears off on me!

RunningTroysLife said...

heck I figure If I get too tired I'll just hike it(hopkins)
hope to see you out there!!!