Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lucky wishbone

10/16/07-Tuesday-So I got off work, got home and was ready to run. Out the door by 6pm heading toward saguaro east. Was planning on running out and back , 13 miles total.

Well my mom showed up about 5 minutes from the park and paced me out in the truck.

I wisely took a ride back from the park.

Considering I have to be awake @ 3am to work by 4am I think I made the right decision.

I was running slowly ta boot,about 10:30min miles. Thats including 10 minutes running 1 minute walking.

So 6.5 miles 1hour 8 minutes17 seconds. I didnt push .
Ooh ooooh and I saw a huge pack of female runners, it was so cool I never see anyone out on the path @ night.

Well I get off work EARLY tommorrow so I'M thinking long slow run(4 hours) and climbing gym and sets.

1 comment:

onepinkfuzzy said...

what in the world do you do that has such crazy ass hours?!