Monday, June 25, 2007

Who am I?

June 24th/25th sunday afterwork or about 3am early monday morning depending on how I look at it.


Started off with some deep stretching then 1 set of 50 pushups. Lots more deep stretching. I actually took the time to really stretch. Warmed up gradually on the speed bag . Then moved to the heavy bag and just flat out brawled for 15 minutes holding my pulse at 180 bpm for the entire time. Until the threshold became to high for too long and I almost made myself pass out. I pushed to the point where I just kind of collapsed on the floor. I attempted to force myself to stay standing and work through it but was unable to. I would have passed out or thrown up for sure, who knows maybe not.

Continued stretching and hydrating... 1 more set of 50 pushups...more stretching,waterr...knees, elbows, squats! roundkicks, repeat, water, heart rate-168 for15min,water.About an hour and 15 including breaks.

Anerobic threshhold increase?





Reflections-Picture perfect fading smiles are all that's left inside. I'm not satisfied with where I'm at in life. Am I supposed to be happy?
Well, all I ever wanted it comes with a price.
We made plans to grow old.

My moods have been shitty this week.Either up or down. No middle ground.
Hey that rhymes.

Kind of a big come down from last weeks running high. I understand that.


All I can seem to think about is my ex-wife and my dog, my little family... this blows. Roll with it. Deal with it.






I still feel like I'm on the cusp of breaking through with myself, my life. The journey may be the best part, right now its also happens to be the most difficult.

Well heres to life! Humanity! Blah blah blah.

No comments: