Saturday, April 7, 2007

In this house of cards were all holding hearts and spades

So late night post-work boredom started to creep in.
I went ahead and boxed for a bit. About 45 minutes in i began throwing flurry combos of left to right hooks,big nasty ones, then wham, bam, my chain snapped sawed clean through the main link. I struggled abit to get it back up and rigged by myself. Kinda tricky to hold a 100 pound heavy bag above your head with one arm while needing your other hand free to futz with the chain and hook it back up. I finished my workout and prolly got a good hour in.

I live in an upstairs apartment.
My poor neighbors, 2 in the morning and it sounds like the ceiling is coming in on them. The heavy bag did'nt hesitate or stutter at all. It just dumped straight into the floor. Christ....
My brain did'nt comprehend what happened for like 10 seconds. I found tiny bits of metal in the carpet,like shavings only slightly bigger.

I found the main link too, it was still warm!!!

Kind of moody, melodramatic, and outright depressed as of late. Well I'd better finish my tea and see if I can get to sleep.

No comments: