Wednesday, June 24, 2009

recovering......slowly.......gaaaack

Trying to best figure out how to make gains and recover from Lake Merritt is becoming tricky.

As an added bonus it's hot and I'm putting in WAAAAAY too much time @ work.

Bike ride on the TT-
distance 5.54miles
17.4 avg. mph due in part because I had to stop for several lights and cars.
23.9 mph max
Time 19'05"
I decided I needed to run a bit too so as to get my legs back as soon as possible from Merritt.
So small run around the block-
1min walk warm up
9'27"64 run.
total 10'27"64


Tomorrows workout is one of my last real heavy workouts before my tri on the 5th.
I plan on coming close to making myself barf, it should be loads of fun.

I hope it's stoopid hot out with a horrible headwind and maybe a bazillion percent humidity.

I hope it's so hot out the rubber on my sneakers and bike tires melts, the water in the pool boils, I run out of water, get lost and barf all over!!! GRRRR!!!!!

No comments: