Saturday, May 23, 2009

my poor back

Got off work early, scooted home grabbed a rucksack full of climbing gear and Poppy and Zane and headed out to check the hairpin area @ mile post 0.5.
We parked grabbed Zane and headed up the wash.
I t was apparent there was climbing/
Well the scrambling was a bit rough so Poppy and Z-man hung out by some super steep boulders while I scouted up canyon.

Unfortunately there is no easy access to set up a top-rope
but I did locate some good ground up routes we could do if we left Zane @ home.

Well I worked some of the hard super technical,steep overhanging problems for a while and quickly realised my tendons were a bit out of shape for high impact bouldering.

We Plan on heading back with out Zane and doing some of the routes I scouted out.

My back has really been bothering me so today was the first day in 10 days I've done anything other then work and home stuff.I'm just calling it my super taper for mondays TRI-.
I'm actually starting to consider going to a doctor possibly @ the end of June.
Probably not.

No comments: