Monday, June 2, 2008

The more I do the more I am capable of.

So I've taken a complete break since red mountain.

I'm throwing a monkey wrench into my training....on purpose.
Mixing things up.The next month will be funny. Funny as in slightly testing my patience....haha I'm taking june as a recovery month of sorts and can tell all ready I'm really going to have to fight with myself over this.

First run in the new shoes...new balance 767's(also ordered nb 1060's and 902's)
I've decided to switch back to the original shoes I started running in, new balance.
I think my ASICS were jamming my feet up.
So I ran tonight at a decent clip for 15 minutes 24 seconds 76 .


I also entered 2 races( the checks are in the mail).

I'm official running The 12 hours of Hotter then Hell ,race in Cameron park.

It's a 1.25 mile loop run for 12 hours.
It's on my 31'st birthday!
Normally I would never do something so damn boring. I've already got my plane res and will probly crash at my dads house he lives like 20 minutes away from the run.

I'm doing it as a training run of sorts for the other run I've signed up for....
I've entered the Javalina Jundred!!!!!

I still plan on doing the tahoe triple in september.

So I have races in August, September and November.

2 comments:

onepinkfuzzy said...

ooo, i like the title of your post.

and YAY for your races, especially JJ100!! let me know if you need crewing/pacing/etc.

good for taking a rest...good luck!!!

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

Alright, well I guess you are committed. I would love to do Tahoe, but I'm taking a trip to CO in August and December, so funds are tight. Maybe next year...
Hope you don't fall asleep on that 12 hour race! I guess if P goes, you'll get to see her every 1.25 miles!