Tuesday, June 19, 2007

oops

So tues june 19th- after finishing my first overnight shift at 815am this morning I decided I would go for a quick run. I drove up to Pima canyon intending to run for an hour partially because I have to work another overnight and also because the drive took nearly 40min.

Well I ended up shredding up the trail and just kept pushing and pushing up all those chair ups and knee to waist high rocks. So I turned around already calculating how much sleep I wasnt going to get.

Turns out I ran for exactly 2 hours...ooops. Well if I shower and go to bed right now I can still get 8 hours of sleep, sweet!

Nice trail to bad its a bit far for an everyday run I had no idea it was so dam far of a drive .

My body just keeps craving more run time. Its as if each new trail I run becomes a new favorite of mine. I felt very strong today even after working 9 hours.

I have a little goal in mind, if this keeps up I will put my goal in writing by august. I dont wanna jinx myself, so I will wait to see if I keep up with the training.

What I have in mind is commiting mentally and physically and finicially so heres to august!












P.S.
Oh- NOTE TO SELF- SELF-MY GOD, BUY NEW RUNNING SHOES-YOUR FEET FEEL EVERY LITTLE ROCK IN THEM AND YOUVE PUT A ZILLION MILES ON THEM AND YOU WONDER WHY YOUR KNEES ARE GETTING TENDER! QUIT BEING A CHEAP SKATE AND BUY NEW SHOES!..... OKAY GOSH!

2 comments:

onepinkfuzzy said...

those rocks are wicked. i think i've only run that trail once! (altho i did get engaged to my ex out there...that was a long time ago, before all the houses went in at the trailhead)

RunningTroysLife said...

Wow,now i'm speech less.That's kinda cool.