Sunday, April 1, 2007

time

Ahh a whole day off, and tomorrow I even have another one.

I can feel my time here in nor-cal slowly running out.
I'm attempting to savour it a little bit.
Just 16 more days and my exile to Tucson begins...Faaaantastic.

So today I went up to Sly park to check out the Fleming trail. Interesting little loop, it crosses over the old jeep trail up there.
Last year a few of my friends and I went exploring in our jeeps on the jeep trail so I was familiar with that area and was unaware of the single track. Fortunately the single track is for the most part hidden from the jeep trail. The ride was fun but afterward it left me craving more.

I toyed with the idea of riding the loop again and decided against it opting to ride the sly park jenkinson lake trail out to park creek instead. Nice day. Been tossing around the idea of riding a 17 mile loop tommorrow...we shall see. Perhaps a run is in order instead.

No comments: