Saturday, July 14, 2007

They sold you everything you need to fix you up

And you feel good now but you can't wake up. They found a way to reassure you that everything would be ok. Reach out today now I implore you to remember who you are. Return to days when you knew. You still found some light. Reveal the way you felt when you could look inside.



071307 friday after work- Ran a quick lap @ reid in under 25 minutes.

Then drove home

It's my night for sets so-

4 sets of 50 pushups(200)
4 sets of 25 squats(100)
200 variety style crunches (on the floor)
4 sets of 25 dead hang leg lift crunches from the pull up bar(100)
6 sets of 10 pullups(60)

ok so I just went through my kick box routine for a half hour...seriously blazing on the heavy bag tonight. I'm feeling sic strong.

I was never good at standard or sterotypical art but here I am creating something and this blog shows I am putting in the hard work. I'm creating me! Wow hey I'm still in my running shorts oh god I stink bad.

I'm starting to float ,soon I will fly :) .

Whatever it is, it's coming for me, and I have my moments where I still believe in fate.
Dam this rules. I'd like to go climb. Everything is slowly falling into place. An optimistic moment perhaps.

It's funny normies(normal people) have no clue how hard I play/train.
After my weekend, people @ work always seem interested in my stories and adventures. After being around me for 3 months, they are now beginning to fathom what Im about.
Im starting to see understanding , acknowledgement, when I relive my weekend.
When it comes to their turn to tell about their day off its always a little sad...ie. Sat at home etc.....until recently.
This always happens, I'm able to reach just a few and sometimes it sticks and sometimes it doesnt. Everyone wants to have adventures of their own unfortunatly nowadays alot of experiences are virtual, computers ,tv, video etc. and they take little effort other then plopping our asses down and plugging in. Hmmmm well, what I like best is when they have had an adventure,big or small and again it comes time to share. This time they emmanate a glow, a little smile and you can see in there eyes they created an experience they will remember forever.

No comments: