Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ick

Popppy, Zane and I headed up to Sabino.
We arrived as the sun was going down.
They walked and I ran to m.p. 1 and back.

1st mile 7'58"72
2nd mile 8'35"90
@ 10 minutes I still took my 1 minute walk break, thats included into my mile 2 run time.

total time 16'34"62.
Faster then last week because it wasn't as hot.

I seem to be having issue swith the gels and blocks when running even sorta hard.
It's causing me Phleghm or foam in my lungs/chest.
I begin to cough after about 12 minutes.
Then I start coughing hard and gagging, almost to the point where I'm barfing it seems to pass after a few minutes. Of course all this makes things hard to breathe, I just keep running.
I began to experience this last year and figured it was allergies.
I'm going to have to experiment with different fuel.
I've found this isn't an uncommon problem.
Well I need a break after this next race.
I need to heal what's wrong with me...All sorts of shit,neck, back, weird headaches,stomach.Funny chest spasms.
My heart rate has gotten even lower then last year, not sure if that's anything.


I rarely complain here or anywhere but I'm having some serious issues with my back.
I may have to go to the dreaded "docter".......

Zane had a good time tonight,so did Poppy all sweat and smiles.
Yes Sweat! It was humid!

No comments: