Friday, April 17, 2009

Trashed

My back is trashed.
3 days @ work of moving heavy ass shit without pallet jacks or forklifts... just a troylift.
I took 2 rest days in hopes my back will get better...
Sorta?***! AAARG

I had it; So I went out for speedwork. Good idea? bad idea?
Lakeside loop...Close to a p.r.18'47"36
Ate, took a break then got the tt bike on the rollers
15min06sec-time
5.14miles-distance
20.4mph-avg
30mph-max
pushing big gears/medium cadence
I still have some non narcotic skeletal muscle relaxers the docs prescribed just for my spine and neck (car accident a few years ago) and they are safe with my dis-ease(addiction).
They work and dont cause any euphoria or anything, I just dislike taking any sorta med.
Hopefully they allow my spine and back to scoot back in line!!!
OUCH!!!

No comments: