Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've become a giant salt lick for the dog

Loo dog Stop licking me!!! Geez.


Race(ish) 3

Mt hopkins run/ hike 23+ miles round trip 5hr59min40sec

back @ the truck I took 40 minutes to eat, change clothes ,clean up, pack my riding bag and toss my bike together.
ride
Ok so, slow grind up the road...hit some rough patches, hiked the bike maybe a total of 1/4 mile
For me the road was so steep that the bike ascent was much slower then the run.
bike ascent2hrs40min to gate 10 min food break @ top. 24min descent .
total bike 3hrs 14min

daily total including breaks- 10 hours on the dot!

2 comments:

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

You are an animal! I can't believe you did all of that today after that hard marathon. I hope you had fun. I thought that run today was so fun that I'm planning on going back in October to do it for a long marathon training run (all the way to the top). I might do it on my birthday (Oct. 20th) or maybe the week after. I'm pretty sure if I had more rested legs that I could run the whole thing (well, except a few spots). I've got a little leg stiffness going on tonight. I'll take tomorrow off of running and resume training on Tuesday. I hope you are taking tomorrow off!
Anyway, good job on your intense splash 'n dash/race/run/ride brick.
It was great chatting with you this morning. You inspire me - I really like your attitude.

onepinkfuzzy said...

sweet!! i was down in the area on saturday. i need to get out for one of the ttr runs!