Thursday, August 28, 2008

this deserves a picture

Worked from 4am -130pm!!!

Tried in vain to find a lap swim going on but alas no luck....

So hell lets take the bike out...:) Loaded up all 3- 20 oz bottles grabbed a goo Gu :) and some power burst thingys and headed west, rode out past Pima College west on St Mary's all the way out to Star pass til it took me around and dead ended in a resort/ Golf club then headed back, coming down star pass I got the bike up to 34 mph
(bear in mind this is a single speed) Ok then I hopped on aviation bike path and decided to see how long it takes me to ride to my new house on pantano /golf links(havent moved in yet) (38 minutes :))

Very cool, I pedaled the bike on flat up to 26-28mph pure pedal power.


Stats
36.23-distance
2.21.55-duration
15.3 mph/avg
max speeed 34.1

Pretty close to barfing having to power it up those hills on the far west side of town.

No comments: