Saturday, April 12, 2008

it's workin....more please

got off work a little after 12am

home-decided to start cutting back my sets.

Well I surfed the web for a while and just goofed off.
@ a little after 2am I set out for my usual run out toward the U.

I got my bottle of endurolytes-electrolytes today in the mail and decided to test em out before z.g.-

So I took 1 pill 20 minutes before my run to check things out ( I've taken these before but sometimes my tummy acts funny)
As a real gut check I took 2 more pill 20 minutes into my run. Other then my mouth tasting like the ocean I feel fine. Should be great with snacks. :) I plan on using these after the first aid station and hopefully they'll help with the heat/mass electrolyte usage until I get past hells gate and out to Tonto.

Oh so back to tonights run I'm going to peak soon....These are my power runs...I should peak in 2 weeks right around Zane Grey :)

Tonights time 38sec02hund.83-Almost a full minute faster then my fastest time and 6 minutes faster then just a few weeks ago!

No comments: