Monday, March 17, 2008

my wings hurt

So it's the day after yetsreday (Esperrero loop). :)

P, Lotus and I went up to A mountain.
They hiked around while I ran the trails and up and around on the road -total -run time-47min,27sec,42

Its monday so sets- oh how I wanted to skip today( I have to be up @ 330am to work @ 4am :( but hopefully afterwork I'll double up and hit phoneline/ seven falls, :)

Sets



ok
25 push otb
50 crunch otb
run to park 10 pullups run back

25 push otb
50 crunch otb
run to park 10 pullups run back

25 push otb
50 crunch otb
run to park 10 pullups run back

25 push otb
50 crunch otb
run to park 10 pullups run back

fin.... must recover now.

Top of left foot still sore and swollen from triple threat...wonder what I did to it exactly...oh well! :)
My lats are sore from death by burpees. :)

No comments: