Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wed 11/14/07-Well I ran today for the first time in 3 weeks since I tore my hip flexor.
I went out to Mc dowell park and ran for like a 30 min it was great.
Good little park, never been there before mostly flat I ran 1 loop on a weird trail that snaked around 1 loop on the paved multi use and one loop combining both-total time26min26sec38



Rambling introspection take 1-
So while running my mind came across something interesting.
My body thinks it should be snowboarding right now. I'm always snowboarding by mid november. It's reacting kind of weird.

Also I looked in the mirror today and what's funny is after 3 weeks of riding my bike a couple times a week and no running and really no sets either I actually look better!

For whatever reason I'm more tone! I also seem to be carrying my weight better.

How strange is that. As near as I could figure I wasn't recovering I was in a constant state of breaking my muscles down and they weren't ever repairing.

1 comment:

onepinkfuzzy said...

so you think you tore your hip flexor?

and how cool that you're body is resonding so well!

also, tag, you're it!