Thursday, November 29, 2007

pitbull run-a-go-go

Ok so 11/28/07

Well I've been a bit tight lipped about this but I'll let it rip- I've been seeing someone for about a month now.....:)

I've been staying with her for almost that entire time :)
She does'nt want me to leave and I don't want to leave either.


We've been walking her dog for about an hour everynight.
The dog happens to be a 90 pound 8 year old pit bull named Lotus.


Any way last night I asked if I could go run her, so Lotus and I ran for 20 minutes!

Woke up around 6am and was allowed to run Lotus again!

We go pretty slow , shes 8 years old and I haven't really been able to run much!

Well all in all I'm not too sore and my hip seems ok.

I broke some toes the other morning on a coffee table or something, they are all black and blue!

So 2 days a total of 40 minutes, nice weather.
My friend lives on 4th ave so it's urban running at it's finest!!!

1 comment:

onepinkfuzzy said...

ok, so i'm totally late, but how cool!!!!