Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I do not understand

So tuesday 10-09-07-afterwork a little past 12am I decided to go for a run. I guess standing on my feet for 11 hours just wasn't enough.

I again headed out 22nd to spanish trail rd. This time when I hit the park I turned around. I came out way way way to fast. I'm still running for 10minutes then walking for one. I was getting a little paranoid about mountain lions once I hit the city limits. I found it a little difficlut to focus at that point. All in all, awesome run.

Tough not to be disapointed with my total time. I felt much faster then this, then again I know I killed my time when I started looking behind me every 5 seconds. I do like this route because it is hilly in both directions.

total time 2hours00minutes 49seconds-2:00:49-not sure exactly how far this is but for posterity we'll call it 13+

It's funny I don't think I'm good @ anything. But I'm mediocre @ lot's of stuff. Also no matter what I do or how much I achieve it never seems to be enough for me. Ego? I don't compare myself to the achievment of others I compare me to me and I know I am capable of anything. Impossibility only happens in my life when I let it.

Push push push. No excuses, no more rationalizing, Just do it. Shut up and do it. No one is harder on me than myself thats cause I actually believe in myself no matter what. I sound like a self help book.
I've become impossible. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: