Sunday, June 17, 2007

Has the running mania begun again or?

So friday june 16th left the Sabino canyon visitor center at 730pm and ran out toward Sabino canyon itself.

Just past the cactus group area I took the first trail on the left and ran it for about a mile and a half then picked up the road and ran it out to shuttle stop 6 I think. I turned around and ran back.

About half way back i ran into a couple hikers, one of which who was trying to tie her boot. So I stopped and shined a little light on the subject, Turns out she, (the one attempting to tye her boot) had just had carpul tunnel surgery and even had the stitches to prove it. Cool!!!

So My goal was to run for an hour and thats what I did. I got back to my jeep at 830pm. Nice little run.

1 comment:

onepinkfuzzy said...

the rattlesnake trail! it's a fun one. you can access esperero trail from there and get way high up in the front range (i haven't...yet)