Monday, February 19, 2007

So @ around 130pm or so feb 18th sunday-I took Rhianon to run the back half of my hill loop. I set the pace super slow like 12 minute miles maybe even a hair slower , still running but just barely. Sure enough she did it, she almost stopped on the last climbing section but made it. We cruised the meandering trails back to my truck partially running but mostly walking due to the fact that we were on very steep game trails that most people would have a tough enough time just trying to get up them in the first place let alone run and scramble up them... She was pretty hammered after we got back to my place and passed out face down on my bed with in 10 minutes. She woke up super sick and dehydrated. I forced her to eat and drink which she did'nt want to do but once she did after about 15 minute she cleared all the air out of her stomach and started feeling better. I was a little skeptical but later in the evening she texted me to see if I wanted to run the hills again in the morning. I knew she was tough and together we have done far more difficult runs but this run in particular seems to just kick everyones ass I take on it. Kind of funny too because the thing is barely 3 miles but feels like 6 or 7. I prefer it because I can shoot over there go for a quick run , get a good workout and still have a ton of time left in the day.

No comments: