Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chores chores chores

So I bouldered at the gym for like 2 hours. Kinda just cruising around working on a couple of the new probs I havent sent yet. Also hit a quick set of pushups and pullups.

Afterward I ran my whole hill loop in about 40 min,maybe an hour. I just kinda went for it. The trail was cruiser and the hills don't even punish me anymore its kinda funny.I finished up as dusk was just settling in. The bulk of the hills are at the end of the run too. They are all long continous sustained climbs that kind of break you down . For some reason Ive aclimated to this route. I could run this much faster but prefer to stay kinda close to my comfort zone. I was'nt trying to wipe myself out but I was still pushing.

After coming home I started my laundry, cleaned my house, took out the trash, vacuumed etc. Made lunches, watched some tapes. Ate some ginger mongolian beef and veggie leftovers and rice.


My moods are still very erradict. My whole divorce is effecting me more than I have complete control over. My mental state fully effects my physical state and energy levels and ability to train.

Some days I just feel so drained and tired. Other days Strong. Ive also been on a rotating shift at work with inconsistant days off. Money is an issue, I'm super stressed out. I may be able to move to Tucson soon and live rent free.
I'd miss my friends and have never moved out of a 10 mile square radius from where I was born and raised. My life feels like the fourtune from a fortune cookie. Or some strange proverb. All in all things are good.

No comments: