Tuesday, August 7, 2007

add on

ok I thought
I was done. I boxed for about a half hour. Kind of putting different stuff together on the heavy bag. Lot's of switch kicks and knees.

It's funny I havent been kickboxing as much lately because of the toll it takes on me. Well Its as if Im becoming more cordinated or something. The left footed switch kicks are more then a distraction they actually have accuracy and a litttle power now. Over all I'm way stronger and feel better connected to my body.


And now for some modest mouse...and food, I've only eaten once today.



MODEST MOUSE LYRICS"I Came As A Rat"Well I ain't sure, but I been told He's baking cakes inside our souls Stayed awake, took a nap Got myself my bottles back I'm breakin' them out on the street Walkin' around in my bare feet I do not need you to tell me that I am not a cat I caught a ride, we caught some air He's never gonna cut his hair It takes more time to make a fake We night swam down in the lake Washed the dirt off our intentions Prattle on 'bout bad inventions I came as ice, I came as a whoreI came as advice that came too short I came as gold, I came as crap I came clean and I came as a Rat It takes a long time, but God dies too But not before he'll stick it to you Well I don't know, but I been told You never die and you never grow old Uh oh!I came as a call, I came as flat I came too soon so I came backI came as flowers, I came as niceI came as dirt and I came as its priceIt takes a long time, but God dies too But not before he'll stick it to youI don't know, but I been told You never die and you never grow old Uh Oh!

No comments: