Wednesday, July 4, 2007

geez ok

Allright I have so much I want to say but Ill just get to the point Wed-4th of july- Got a late start- ran rattle snake/ esperero hit the road out to the mountain lion warning sign and turned around cause it was already dark. So I drove to Udall park and ran around and around and watched all the fireworks at the same time. During my 5th lap I stopped at the excercise course and shimmied up the diagonal pole and then dropped onto the pullup bar busted out 10 pullups then finished my run. All in all I ran for a few hours, kinda slow kinda gimpy. Um I may have to stick with just trails for a while and no roadwork. ..All my connective junk is getting sore and when this happens I gotta stick to the dirt.

The new shoes are sweet but I may pick up another pair of new balance 1060's or 1090's whatever they are called now, anyway, My brooks cascadias are sweet but extended roadwork in them is just ok but trails are fine. The new balances are the only shoe ive found consistant on both for me as far as pain management goes except that out here the trails eatem for breakfast. The cascadias are very very close and better at trails, perhaps after they break all the way in.

Unfortunately my feet are pretty much normal, I supinate just a little after 8+miles but other then that I cant have any motion control or arch or any fancy stuff. I just need an over cushioned very flat shoe which nowadays is hard to find. All the manafacturers seem to think everyone needs tons of bells and whistles Or a racing flat so Im limited to a few models and some brands I'm completely unable to wear.

1 comment:

onepinkfuzzy said...

well that's cool that you got to run while watching the fireworks!