Tuesday, July 3, 2007

30 year old adult child

So I headed up to sabino -ran espero/rattlesnake out to the road then took the wash up to milepost 3 or 4 and ran the road all the way out.

On the way down I passed a fella running up. After 5 minutes or so he turned around and caught up to me. It was funny without saying a word we fell in stride and I used him to pace me out the last couple miles. He pulled away after climbing the last hill. We never spoke a word .Didnt need to.
So I started out at 6:20pm finished at 7:50. Not bad. I was hoping to run for a little longer though.
I think I need to take on a couple running partners to help get me out of my regular pace. Help me push.

When I run I get very self analytical...I began thinking.... god I need to buy groceries and gas and I need to check on grandma and I need to clean the house and and and... I need balance.

My brain started mulling over all my little personel defects and all in all I never came to any resolutions. I feel like I'm still pointed in the right direction in general. Whatever I do is never enough for my self. The last couple weeks have been tough on my brain.

No comments: