Sunday, May 10, 2009

oops

So I woke up @ 5am and headed out to Mt. wrightson.
I had planned on meeting t.t.r and running a couple up and downs.

So I arrived plenty early about 6:40 am and got all my stuff ready.

7am and still no one showed...Huh maybe everyone opted for the 6am start.

Whatever- so 7:05am I headed up Old baldy by myself; Walking mostly and running the flats.
Well after about an hour I started to wonder....Well I summited Mt Wrightson in about 2 hrs.
Still nobody but hikers.
Ok whatever so I headed back down running the whole way.
Round trip 3'46"41.
Well that was plenty of a run for me. I planned on doing 2 trips but not without others suffering along side me. I only did one trip up and back.
I headed home.
So I checked the ttr schedule and for whatever reason they decided to hold the run on saturday.
It was scheduled for Saturday, I just figured it would be on sunday like all the other runs...
HAHAHAHAHA.
I have some family stuff to do so it all worked out o.k.

1 comment:

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

Troy,
I was going to go out to Wrightson today, but I had something going on. I assumed it was today, too! Guess I should have looked at the schedule closer. I could have gone yesterday. Anyway, that's a bummer. No interesting run for me this weekend, just a hot 10 mile run around my neighborhood/Rillito yesterday.