Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Slack-a-daze-ickle

Well I've bee building a bike for my 15 year old niece.
I found a 20 year old beach cruiser and have been fixing it up. I've sprayed it semi flat black, it has chrome and a big knobby tire up front a street slick in the back. I had to buy new pedals for it and dark blue sparkly handle bar grips. Oh and the rear fender was also sprayed flat black and has 4 inch spikes running the length of the fender.
This bike is bad ass.

Amazing what a lot of hard work a little know how and suprisingly very little money can do.

The bikes name is Spike. I've rode it down town a few times now.


I have a fuzzy leopard print house coat.
I wear it out side.
I love it.
I love to run when it doesn't try and cause me permenant damage.
(the running not the house coat)
I love Lotus and I even Love P.
No one has ever treated me with as much love and affection as she does.
All of this is very scary.
In a good way.


I AM NOT ENJOYING THE STRESS THAT ACCOMPANIES THE HOLIDAYS.

My fitness will resume.
Although I have been getting ALOT of excercise in Other ways :)

My weight is down way way way down I've lost 20 pounds.
I weigh 160 and I dont think any of the weight was muscle.

No comments: