Friday, August 24, 2007

Well heeeere we go

08/23/07-I've been back and forth working graveyard shifts and have had a touch of the stomach crud.


So my vow to mix things up after my birth day is in the works.

1-I purchased a set of 40 pound dumbells and a stability ball.
I had these goodies prior to my move to Az. but some things got left behind or sold.

2-I started creatine loading today-I've used and loaded on creatine before but never for a more running based excercise platform.


So I ran @ the U of A tonight. C-lo joined me for 45 minutes or so.

I ended up running for 2 hours or so total.

Creatine results in regards to running- WOW I felt like I only ran for 30 minutes. It should also be noted that I mixed in sprints and high tempo in here as well and never stopped running. I believe I covered a little over 13 miles or so.

Draw backs-When using creatine it is required that one drinks a lot of water. My thirst was up a bit more then usual. My plan is to use it to make gains in performance. Also it has to be cycled so When I generally use it it's usually only for a month then I get a weird chemically/too much vitamin feeling. We shall see.

So totals ran for 2hrs/started creatine loading. Supersets continous no stopping for 20 minutes-
10 pullups
25 pushups off the ball(otb)
curls
25 crunches otb
curls w/40pnd dumbells
25 push ups otb
curls same weight
crunches otb

I had forgotten how much core balance the ball takes, I feel like I'm gonna barf

No comments: