Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ok sets Are getting Boooooring I need to spice it up.

Ok so where to begin... ahh the beginning!

Tueday 08/21/07- Attempted to work monday and was sent home and told to come back and work graveyard! Nice thanks for the short notice and for screwing up my day! So I got 2 hours of sleep worked my overnight and am now home and its now tuesday! Yuck well I missed my sets yesterday so I am taking care of them now then will sleep and go back for another graveyard. Grrrrrrrrr..........................


Sets tuesday 8/ 21/ 07 afterwork @ 9am-

5 pull
25 push
50 bicycle
5 pull
25 push
50 bicycle
5 pull
25 push
50 bicycle
5 pull
25 push
50 bicycle
10 minutes on the heavy bag
knees
elbows
punches
kicks

rest

5 pull
25 push
50 bicycle
25 dead hang leg lifts

rest

kickboxed for 15 more minutes straight.

1 comment:

onepinkfuzzy said...

i missed your birthday - happy birthday!