Saturday, August 4, 2007

Hope

Im hoping to get 5 hours of sleep. 08/03/07 Friday- got off work @ 1145pm and have to be back @ 730am and as much as I'd like to run I'm pretty sure this would be a bad idea.

I feel like this is an excuse. I dont make excuses. I just do it!

Well I have sets tonight any way and my legs could use a rest so hey no biggie. I must be pliable, flexable,moldable. Like go with the flow man.

SETS

Warmup

5 pullups,slow and clean
10 pushups slow and clean
100 crunches also slow and clean

Ok Pyramid sets-

So for every 1 you do you get 10 seconds break.
Example 1 pullup 10seconds break then you do 2 pullups in a row and get 20 seconds then 3 pullups 30 seconds etc until you achieve muscle failure.
This is really fun when you have a group of 5 or 6 motivated friends so instead of timed breaks you all form a line and take turns its a fun game and can be done with any excercise.
Not as fun by yourself! It may not seem like your doing much but the recovery time is minimal and eventually the compound interest catches up.

pullup pyramid- ok so I made it up to 10 so thats a total of 55 pullups

ok 10 minute break

push up pyramid-up to 10 then back down then back up for a total of 165 pushups, this was'nt doing much so after 1 minute 40 seconds rest after my last 10 I did a set of 25 then 30 second rest and was only able to 12 more.so grand total 202 pushups

ok 10 minute break

200 crunches

ok 5 minute break

50 bicycle crunches

5 minute break

cool down block

5 pullups
25 pushups
200 crunches

shower
sleepy time.

No comments: