Saturday, July 28, 2007

Squishy

fri 07/27/07 after work I bought some gel insoles from the local running store.
I headed up to Babat Duag. I've only seen this one on the map and it appered to be 2.5 each way. Perfect I was looking for a nice 5 miler.
So I managed to run the whole thing only taking one or two walk steps due to loose rough terrain. Uhh I didnt pay attention to the time just that a big rain cloud was sweeping the valley below me and that I'd better move my ass. I stopped @ the end trail sign, ate a gel, went pee and retied my right shoe. The insoles havent molded yet so I'm kinda squishing all over in my shoe. Seems Better tied tight. The ground was rough anyway. Im a bit sore.

There were big bolts of lightning coming out of that storm cloud. I beat it back to my car before it even reached the base of the mountain.

O yeah I dragged my foot right into a prickly pear cactus. Only one or two spines made it through my shoe and into my foot.

Well I've been putting my sets off all night

Sets-

Warm up 5 pullups
10 pushups
100 crunches

A-max pullups-15
max pushups-70
max crunches-215

B-10 pullups
50 pushups
25 dead hang leg lifts

c-10 pullups
25 star pushups
obliques-50 left-50 right
25 dead hang leg lifts
50 bicycle crunches

cool down
5 pullups
10 pushups
100 crunches

No comments: