Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sat 070707
So sometimes I need to just force myself to get out and do IT.
I really didnt want to go run or do much of anything. My chore list slowly grows bigger and bigger and I really dont want to do anything. My excuse list was big too-Im still sore, I dont have enough time, I wanna go somewhere new, and on and on.

I was itching to try out my new injinji socks and I finally got myself a handheld bottle instead of always running with my hip bag.
So I headed up sabino taking rattlesnake up and hooking up to the road running out to the mountainlion sign and back. I'm so glad I went. I ran for an hour?maybe 40minutes?

The weather was awesome and my scenery/ animal tally stands as follows- 1 big ass rainbow,a horned owl, a bunch of lizards- one had a red belly, some bats, a rattlesnake stretched out across the road, 2 deer also in the road, and one big rodent possibly a vole?It was only a few feet from me but already dark. Oh and tons of lightning and a little rain.

No comments: