Monday, July 30, 2007

Is it bad if it hurts to breathe?

More on the whole breathing thing later. 07/30/07 monday

Ok went to Saguaro east and rode the Cactus forest trail loop. It's 4.5 miles of hilly pavement and 2.5 miles of mellow single track. Then I broke down my mt. bike stored it in the jeep and did a quick change over of about 4-5 minutes into my running gear and reapeated the loop on foot.

So 7-7.

7 on mt bike 7 on foot. The run and ride went well.

Time for block SETS.

a-10 pullups
25 star decline pushups
25 dead hang leg lifts
50crunches

b- 10 pullups
25 decline pushups
25 dead hang leg lifts
50 bicycle crunches

c-10 pullups
50 star pushups
25 bicycle crunches
200 variety crunches- in the middle of my obliques I felt a weird pain and started having trouble moving air so I focused and worked through it and forced myself to do about 20 extra which im not counting. :)

d-10 pullups
25 pushups
50 crunches

Well I have to be at work @ 4am so if I shower and go to sleep now I may be able to get 5 hours of sleep!

1 comment:

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

You're a workhorse, Troy. I can't get over your commitment to your strength and fitness. Thanks.