Friday, July 20, 2007

For all the things you had to steal and borrow.

Ok )7/20/07-friday- ran reid park after work,under 30 minutes,one lap/cruising/limping.

Nice weather, like 75 degrees. My shins hurt. I need to stretch, get new insoles already and probably new road shoes.
I sense a rest day coming up...
SETS-

3 sets of 50 pushups(150)
5 sets of 10 pullups(50)
4 sets of 25 dead hang leg lift crunches from the pullup bar(100)
200 variety style crunches(floor)
So my boss switched my schedule yet again and I may get to run Sabino tommorrow
. Maybe I'll take a rest day...I need to run in the dirt. Oh well no biggie.
So thats week 2 of incorporating mon,wed, and friday mandatory sets!

MANDATORY!!!NO EXCUSES!


A quick thanks to kent for the ed abbey info.

p.s. not sure about the E.A. monument in organ pipe..It's just something I read about in Backpacker magazine several years ago.

Wow so this is life! Trying to cram as much into everywaking moment ,working 10 hour plus days and working 10 days on 2 days off. Running and working out, just building more and more layers of the cake. Or perhaps a really good basefoundation. Ha.

Scary how quickly my moods snap.

No comments: