Thursday, July 12, 2007

enjoying the journey and anxious for the every moment

071107 wed after work-
So is it official, am I in training? Maybe just for my next run or climb or next great adventure.

2 sets of 50 pushups(100)
3 sets of 10 pullups(30)
30 deadhang leg lift crunches from the pullup bar
50 squats
200 variety style crunches

rest day from running

I had kind of a lousy day but am in a great mood.
I'm anxious for winter, or at least fall.

Looking forward to the change of seasons. The storms are cool and this sure beats 110 degrees.


I really love the snow. This year is going to be epic in the sierras, I can feel it. Maybe in september when I take vacation I'll have an oppurtunity to climb bear creek spire or whitney.
Somewhere sic. I'll probably be in kickass shape, these trails I've been runing are awesome as well as really great training for all types of adventuring.

It's weird I'm able to gauge my overall fitness by the change of seasons because my activities usually change with the season. It's like I get stronger and better at everything the older I get.
I'm way stronger then at any time in my life previous and I seem to be smarter about expending my energy as opposed to just wasting it in short short bursts.

No comments: