Monday, January 22, 2007

Approaching dirty 30,Slighlty messy divorces,emotions in general

Ok being as I dont have normal sleeping habits,My friends and family know its ok to call me at almost anytime and Ill probly answer if my phone is near.

That being said my ex-wife in progress(I was walked out on in August just a couple days before my birthday.So after almost no contact and no explanation for over a month ,In september I filed for divorce.) texts me @ 4am. The divorce is finalized in March. It should also be noted that All of the money ... and I mean all of the bill money was taken for 2 months, I was told the bills were paid. So I had to take all of my savings to pay the bills,(rent,cars everything). I thought I was going to be homeless and now 6 months later Im still getting caught up and am straddled with all the bills and secret debts incurred by her(an even longer story).
Now that you are officially caught up...back to the 4am text -So apparently Im to blame for everything,of course thats the way it goes I suppose. As of last night She has lost her job and wrecked her car and I feel horrible. Also fileing for bankcruptcy?With her its tough to know what to beleive.
I know enough not to help. I would get caught in her undertow.
It hurts watching someone you love self destruct and undo everything the two of you worked so hard toward.
Not just money,personal growth, all of that undone and the regression to old behavior.
It's just fucked.

No comments: