Thursday, September 22, 2011

wednesday/thursday 2am afterwork.....

4 mile run-37:15:85
8:59:65-transition
Bike
Time-23'21
Dist-5.95
Avg-15.2
Max-23.2
Grand total-
1:09:45

Kind of a cruddy week attempted cummute on MONDAY and the bike slid out on a turn going 20mph....Got up, thought i just slid in some gravel.....turns out i got a full on flat on was turning on rim @ 20mph....no wonder the bike and me went flying........... I am still beat up/brain kind of scrambled and not wanting to work out this week. Just need to remember i fell this week.

2 comments:

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

THAT is what scares me about cycling. It is one thing to fall trail running, but I dread the day I fall off my bike going at ANY speed. Hope you are okay! Looks like your running is going well Troy. Any chance you will make it out to a TTR run soon? I am hiking Green Mountain/Bug Springs tomorrow with the group.

RunningTroysLife said...

ahh my brain was scrambled for about a week..... About ttr- it looks like im working most sunday mornings but will try and make one when i can, i feel like i can get out ther comfortable again w/out my back bothering me too much although im having to run my long runs pretty slow so as not to stress my back!!!! Great to hear from you!