Saturday, May 21, 2011



Have been doing ALOT of climbing absolutely no running and no recording/blogging my workouts!

Today was different;My hands felt a little sore from my last climbing workout on thursday and Zane needed a little time w/ me so we headed to Sabino and I quickly ran out to the trailhead marker for rattlesnake/espererro and back to milepost zero.
Didnt want to push distance- time:11'16"89 then zane and Poppy and I walked the same distance together.

As far as my back goes it isnt getting better or worse.
As far as the rest of me, I'm in great shape I have finally gained some healthy weight and for the ,most part I'm back in climbing shape.

Anytime I run or ride too much my climbing noticeably suffers and really sloughed off the past two years.
I'd really just like some balance between everything.

No comments: