Tuesday, December 1, 2009

new bike

Still sore from the bellota, good sore though, Back on tomorrow.

My new bike/parts came today so I assembled it for the most part.
It's an aero framed fixed gear track bike meant for the velodrome.

I have other plans for it.
So I tossed it together put my speed play pedals on it and assembled it, everything but the bottom bracket and cups.
So its all dura-aced out now!!!
I took it on an inagural ride up to clements and back.
No brakes just fixed gear.
It has a very unusual feel. I'm gonna have to work out the body position a bit.
No computer yet on it either.

That ride is 3.99 mile
Today it took 15 minutes round trip no swimming today!
So kind of a good recovery ride from sunday seeing as it was all fixed gear.

I got home put on a front brake and removed the rear wheel in preperation for the free-wheel install tomorrow, I need a new wrench. I'll toss on a few more goodies tomorrow as well.

No comments: