Wednesday, November 18, 2009

flag day 2

so Wednesday -ran Little America loop again-20'44"97
Ate @ the Black Bean and again walked around dowtown-The Black bean was amazing!

Went to Buffalo Park and Popy and Zane rested in the Jeep while I put in a run.

Ran out to pipeline then oldham,easy oldham,then soggy bottom trail, started heading back toward buffalo and some how ran past the park and ended up coming out into a residential area.
I started heading back(in the wrong direction) on the city streets when I came across a road biker and asked directions.
He got me turned around in the right direction and I managed to make it back to the park -total run time 1'00"05.

Drove home from flag and got unpacked-decided to run the Lakeside loop-25'11"53

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.