Sunday, October 25, 2009

hey

I set my alarm for 6am. I had planned on running with ttr today.
@ 551 Poppy woke me up saying you have to go your late???
Huh?
I have a self setting clock. Well it must have thought it was daylight savings or something cuz it reset itself!!!!!It was 651!!!I got ready and out the door in 9 minutes!
So I ended up starting my run @ 735.
Ran to 7 falls down the spur trail and back to the lot in 1'57"

Unbelievable some of the ttr guys had finished the loop already!
I hung out for a while and then ANG showed up so I put in another 1hr 7min with her.
After that we got to see Pinkcorker ,david(javalina) all the ttr people.
Good day.

Recap 7 falls and back 1hr57min
4 ? miles w/ANG 1hr7min
I actually feel ok.

1 comment:

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

Troy,
It was most excellent seeing you today. Made my day. You are just such a good energy guy.
You did a lot of running today!
By the way, I ran into Michael Montgomery at the Nashville Ultra. He was the 60 year old guy that you and I ran with at the Red Mountain 50k. He remembered us!
Renee