Tuesday, June 23, 2009

half day

I did just short of a half-day at work 730am-640ish pm...
Well the new brooks came in the ups today!!!
So seeing I got home super late I decided to take a run to moms in the new shoes.
I took it super easy. 16min28 seconds to get there.
Then I swam 5minutes straight no stopping which turned out to be tricky considering it's a small pool, maybe 40 feet long so instead of turns I literally swam circles along the edge which turned out to be pretty tough.
Still recovering from Merritt. Being careful with recovery.

I think I kinda wiped out my electrolytes on my bike ride on monday.
Other then that I'll be going back into another taper or little or no training for my upcoming tri-on the 5th of july.
I'll round out this week with another ride,swim and run and rest this coming week probably starting monday.

No comments: