Sunday, December 14, 2008

land speed

Well lets see I actually had a three day weekend!
I really didnt do much.
Watched movies with Poppy tinkered on the jeep, played with the Loo dog.

I considered doing the ttr run this morning but chose to hang out with Poppy.
She was having very mild contractions all last night and most of today

I decided to surprise her with a drive up to the Lemmon.

So we bundled up and hopped in the jeep.
Upon arriving @ the base of the mountain we were promptly discouraged by pima county sherriffs.
They finally conceded and let us go on through.
It was a fun drive, snow @ and above 7000 feet.
We played and got some pie and hot coco @ Iron door!!
Great sunday drive.
Zane still hasnt decided to grace us with his presence.

Okay back home...

Set a new p.r. for my lakeside loop20min57sec69hund. and yes I pushed pretty steady trying to stay smooth with a consistent high turn over but smooth, minimizing impact and trying to perfect my foot strike all while hauling ASS!!!
I may not do any long runs (14+miles) until January.

1 comment:

onepinkfuzzy said...

yay for a sunday drive! yay for a PR!

come quick zane!!