Saturday, July 5, 2008

I like food food is good. I'm like a bear I sh*t in the woods

Friday 4th of July-Headed up to douglas spring trail head. Was pressed for time and had to turn around early. Had some MAJOR g.i. issues and no toilet paper.My belly went sloshy stomach then south of the border.....uck. Tried some new power gels, this was post stomach issues and actually made my tummy feel better.
Lets see ,turned around probably 1 or 1 and 1/2 miles before the camp.
I've never had the time to make it all the way to the trail camp. Today was the farthest I've been. Nice trail, I ended up walking a bit uphill and ran short on water, unfortunately the clouds decided to break about 30 minutes in so I got cooked.
All in all great run, had a good time, found some water trailside about 30 minutes in, dipped my hat in it it etc... Only passed one other person on the trail.

total run time-2hours 43 minutes52 seconds.

Well wandered around downtown with the family and watched the A-mountain fireworks.
Then after they left,
put in 30 minutes on the rollers.

No comments: