Wednesday, March 5, 2008

interesting

It's so on......
Off work @ 5ish ,had my gear went straight to fingerrock, ran for 30 min out well past the springs. I played it smart and speed walked through the super steep techy stuff and ran when it felt good instead of trying to highstep up boulders thigh high in succession.

So I ran for 57min34sec51 total


It's wed. so SETS

25 push otb 50 crunch otb
ran loo to the park 10 pullups and ran loo home
25 push otb 50 crunch otb
ran loo to the park 10 pullups and ran loo home
25 push otb 50 crunch otb
ran loo to the park 10 pullups and ran loo home, took a slightly longer variation back.





I'm not trying to kill myself during my work week-

plans for saturday-


triple threat

7falls
link
blacketts
link
phone line
link
road

I plan on hiking/speed walking a good chunk of blacketts

Goal time -6 hours but basically I'll be out for a nice little jaunt, may even bring a light back pack/ sack in addition to my belt, just so I have a little extra comfort gear.

1 comment:

onepinkfuzzy said...

ooo, that should be a fun run this weekend!