Wednesday, March 26, 2008

change of plan

Well I had planned on running romero all the way through up to the Lemmon then run the road down to windy point or so and call for a ride,but got a late start .....I did run phone line(the long way and all the links) up and over to west fork then got almost all the way to the cathedral junction and turned around so as not to get stuck up after dark.

I was tired today. I guess I have been running alot and working 9 days straight is kinda taxing.

I saw a big old desert tortoise on phone line, Alot of wildflowers, heard some sheep,
saw an owl looking for a snack in the water? or maybe just at its reflection? Bats and bugs and finally I remembered to smile.

Today was rough on me....total run time 6 hours 13 minutes13 seconds.

I may actually skip sets tonight.
Training is starting to really kick my ass, My taper is getting near.

1 comment:

onepinkfuzzy said...

what, no snakes?!

are you running mica mtn marathon on sunday?