Monday, February 11, 2008

I was running I swear

Went up to finger rock trail and ran until the terrain got too rough(just past the springs) then I would do 50/50 still taking walk breaks every 10 minutes of running. Then I got my ass handed to me and just started walking. I fell a bunch, probably shouldn't of ran in my road shoes(they are just so soft and squishy). :)

Well I made it to the main junction with the pima canyon trail ran past it for maybe 5 minutes then turned around and headed back. Total run/walk/hike/punishment 3hours50minutes52seconds

Since it monday

sets-
25 push otb 50 crunch otb and then I jogged Lotus to the park for 10 pullups then we jogged home.


I have to be awake @ 330am oh god I must eat,sleep, dream, and I should probably take a shower.

1 comment:

onepinkfuzzy said...

wicked steep trail - can't believe you ran parts of it past the spring!