Tuesday, February 26, 2008

enough or not ?

Well I got off work @ 12am-It's Monday so sets-

25 push otb
50 crunch otb
ran loo to the park 10 pullups ran back
25 push otb
50 crunch otb
ran loo to the park 10 pullups ran back
25 push otb
50 crunch otb
ran loo to the park 10 pullups ran back
dropped off the Loo dog and headed out and around campus
48minutes 53 seconds 45

I havent ran longer then 1 hour runs since finger rock trail. I've just felt messed up.
I'm growing concerned wether I'll be able to run Zane grey, @ least the 50. I know I could run the 30, but @ this point the 50 would damage me. I've wanted this one for 2 years now ....well march is my monster month....I should just register for the 50 and finish 30 and maybe I'll blow apart attempting the last 20 miles . maybe I wont. Time heals all wounds.

2 comments:

onepinkfuzzy said...

at least register - then see how you feel at mile 33 and decide at that point whether or not to continue...

RunningTroysLife said...

yea I did register shortly after I posted. :)