Monday, December 3, 2007

pressure point therapy a-go-go/everything a-go-go

mon 12/03/07-Went up the side of the Lemmon.

Ran up Babat duag trail I've seen this spelled a few different ways...babad duat etc etc...

Any way took the head lamp just in case....Well got to the trail head knowing I had an hour before I had to use the lamp on that nasty techy brocken ass cactus ridden in all the right or wrong places trail....I usually run this bad thing in an hour and some change like 15-30 minutes when I'm feeling healthy. I've always found this trail unique because it's faster to run up then it is down.

Well I cranked up the tool on the mp3 and just dropped the hammer!!!!

Took walk 1 minute walk breaks every 10 minutes.
This thing is almost relentles but the entire thing is runable if your sure footed a bit brave and careful.
Well I got up in a half hour, not bad got down in 35 minutes, had to use the lamp for about 17 minutes. My hip is good my left shin/leg knee is sore.

total time 1hour5min-4sec. I think this is my best time on this trail. I did'nt really push just kind of went for it.

Thanks P for the pressure point therapy. Now I have to be careful and not over do it too fast just because I feel good.

No comments: